Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lesser of 2 evils?

Alex took this video and (even though he's the one who nags me not to do it) took it sideways. We have talked about going and finding a good video editor but just haven't taken the time... so many projects, so little time *sigh*
Anyway, apparently I already had a basic video editor on my computer and was able to turn it "rightways" but I haven't discovered the way to be able to unskew the images and now I look a little wider than I naturally already are!
You be the judge, here they both are!
On the plus side, just running the video through the movie editor makes the file MUCH MUCH
MUCH smaller and quicker to upload! (but you can't see the preview thumbnail since a .wmv windows media file - which is a slight negative since only people with Windows Media Player can view it)

No comments: